Who doesn’t like cheese or pizza? Hands up!
This filling is so easy and super delicious. I love making these and you can make them child friendly too by omitting the chilli and the chilli sauce. I usually replace the sauce with a bit of mayo to still keep it moist and yummy.
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1 circle feta cheese
1-2 tablespoons hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon Origanam
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Crushed green chillies
Cracked black pepper
Cubed green pepper, optional
Mix all the ingredients together and fill into samoosa pastry. Seal with flour mixture.
Dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs. It is now ready for frying or can be frozen for later use.
– I did not specify an amount for onion and green pepper, you may add as much or as little as you like. I used only onion – approximately 1/4 of a small onion.
– Do not use a very high heat for these as they can easily burn.
– You can omit the onion and the herbs if you want and it will still be delicious.
– That small amount of hot sauce adds tremendous amounts of flavour.
– You can use gouda instead of cheddar or a mix of both.
– Be very careful when frying these as it sometimes will burst.
– Flour mixture for sealing samoosas is a thick paste of flour and water.